Monday, January 25, 2016

Picture This: Week 4, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


January 18, 2016

Quick project: bathroom shelves.


January 19, 2016

One month of marathon training all but necessitated more of my new favorite running socks - a sort of favorite I never thought I'd have.


January 20, 2016

Creep game strong.


January 21, 2016

We have no idea how he got up there.  It must not be a normal occurrence though, because he cried instead of getting down.


January 22, 2016

Girl Scout cookie game strong.  I'm the $60. I don't have many sources and get desperate.


January 23, 2016

Finally, finally, FINALLY we have our Cavs apparel! 


January 24, 2016

It might be my favorite wall. 

1 comment:

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...