Monday, January 18, 2016

Picture This: Week 3, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

January 11, 2016


Bachelor and wine.


January 12, 2016


The pile of projects is growing. 


January 13, 2016


Cleveland looks a lot better in the snow, the white layer covering the construction.


January 14, 2016


I love happening upon moments when they're the best of friends. That's slight sarcasm.  After this, Copper stared at me, begging me to take Henry away.


January 15, 2016


Third Fridays at the 78th Street Studios.  It was an awesome event and so many cool artists were open, talking and selling their art. 


January 16, 2016


Copper wasn't feeling too well after shots, so we took a movie night in over tobogganing.  It wasn't terrible to beat the wind.


January 17, 2016

I have been reading this book, off and on, through multiple starts, for ten years. Finally - finally! - I finished.  That, and I enjoyed it this last go-round.  It was challenging, but great. Thank you for letting me borrow it so many times, Veronica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...