Monday, January 11, 2016

Picture This: Week 2, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

January 4, 2016

Fancy phone status.  


January 5, 2016

Winter. I couldn't find my gloves, but am fortunate that my sisters sent these as part of a date night package.  Huge fingers. 


January 6, 2016

I wasn't expecting this line at 6 AM, Cleveland. 


January 7, 2016

King beds are maybe the best part of traveling.


January 8, 2016

I always really enjoyed the treadmill.  After marathon training the last couple months outside, however, this was a HUGE struggle.


January 9, 2016

Blackout curtains - this is one of those things I'm weirdly excited about.  I never thought they'd live up to the hype.  The curtain on the right is lined with blackout fabric. Obviously.  This is mid-day.  My sleeping is going to go to a whole new level. 


January 10, 2016

Sundays are our long runs.  It was snowing.  My head literally froze and collected ice. Oof.

2 comments:

  1. that is my next important purchase i think. blackout curtains. they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought fabric online and it was easy enough to sew the lining on a machine. i didn't try it, but i also have a ton of iron tape if you want to try that. game. changer. i think even the furbs are sleeping longer.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...