Monday, January 4, 2016

Picture This: Week 1, 2016.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I usually debate its continuation annually, but it was a no-brainer this year.  This series keeps me posting when nothing else will write itself.  I will be trying to post more regularly otherwise! Besides, as last year, I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


December 28, 2015

Jury duty. 


December 29, 2015

I missed hockey more than I knew.  The Lake Erie Monsters help fill that void.


December 30, 2015 

Zach suggested a purge: room by room, sorting through closets and drawers and evaluating everything.  Turns out, we had ten sombreros too many.  A man after my own heart, until he threatened the ceramic animals.  


December 31, 2015

New Years games!


January 1, 2016

Starting the year off strong with a trip to Wendy's and a free frosty.  This is going to fuel our habit more than every before - thanks, Mum!


January 2, 2016

Musicals and drinks with some of our favorites, featuring dry ice in a drink!


January 3, 2016

Our first long run of marathon training in the books! Rather, on the calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...