Monday, December 28, 2015

Picture This: Week 52, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

December 21, 2015

Cleveland street art on utility boxes- I like it.


December 22, 2015

Ponsettia and rosette apple pies for Christmas. I was intimidated by the latter, but a Madeline slicer made all the difference.


December 23, 2015

Christmas with the Cavs.


December 24, 2015

The fullest moon en route to Pittsburgh for the holidays.


December 25, 2015

A very blurry Dinah bear.


December 26, 2015

Christmas with my family means games.


December 27, 2015

The furbs were not pleased we left them. Henry forgives easily, and loves presents. Copper was less amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...