Monday, December 21, 2015

Picture This: Week 51, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


December 14, 2015

Dentist time! I truly love visits to the dentist.


December 15, 2015

Henry's become the morning lookout in a strange power shift.


December 16, 2015

Henry, trying to leave with her favorite, Adam.  I didn't realize this week had turned so cat-centric so quickly.


December 17, 2015

Family fun van truck!  My parents and sister picked us up en route to my youngest sister's master's graduation.


December 18, 2015

So proud of that weirdo!


December 19, 2015

Sid missed his grandpa, but was more confused at his lack of treats.


December 20, 2015

It's been roughly 8 years in the making - I finally made it to Straight No Chaser! They did not disappoint, but maybe, definitely, picked up more corny dad jokes along the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...