Monday, December 14, 2015

Picture This: Week 50, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


December 7, 2015

Contact instructions: look into your eyes and say, "Dang, I really am awesome in every way."


December 8, 2015

Copper is always ready to pose.


December 9, 2015

My sisters sent us to Zip City, an indoor trampoline park.  It was so fun, my favorite being the foam pit.  I only wish I was allowed to flip.


December 10, 2015

I can't be mad at this sun in December.


December 11, 2015

We decorated the tree Friday night, finally.  I love our ornaments.


December 12, 2015

Cleveland has its very own Clark Griswold. 


December 13, 2015

Ladylock palooza! I'm happy I live closer to Pittsburgh on these sorts of days so I can drive home and help with a years-long tradition with my neighbors that are family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...