Monday, December 7, 2015

Picture This: Week 49, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


November 30, 2015

We're back at it.


December 1, 2015

Delaying our departure after the Cavs gave provided the prettiest view in Tower City.


December 2, 2015

video
It was the most terrifying commute Wednesday, followed by the most expensive bill on Friday.


December 3, 2015

Maker's Mark may intend for the props to be for bourbon, but they work perfectly (purrrrrfectly) for the cats.


December 4, 2015

Copper hasn't been here in a while.  We think he ate some pot pie, and spent the majority of the day in bed.


December 5, 2015

We took a trip to my grandparents over the weekend to build and present my grandma with a Christmas-tree inspired Christmas village stand.  She was first hesitant, then thrilled.


December 6, 2015

Pretty proper Henry girl (and the rug pad I'm forcing to lay flat before new kitchen runners arrive).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...