Monday, November 30, 2015

Picture This: Week 48, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

November 23, 2015

A Himalayan salt candle has to be one of my favorite impulse buys yet.  Thanks, Annie!  I'm totally buying into the calming energy.




November 24, 2015

It was an epic night for pie baking, as Jenny and I made five in preparation for Thanksgiving celebrations. 




November 25, 2015

One of our goals this year was to paint a lot of the upstairs, but for guests not to have to comment that it smells like paint when they arrive.  Last year, I finished painting minutes before arrivals. We hadn't intended on including the guest room in that list, but I'm so glad we did - the paint worked wonders in there. 




November 26, 2015

We day tripped to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving with my family, joined by 8 puppies my sister is fostering.  This picture was taken during games, not dinner. They are the cutest little chubsters. 




November 27, 2015

I finished the cushion for the wingback on Friday.  It's wonky.  The cats approve, but it's going to need to be worn in a bit before the less than perfect lines look intentional.  




November 28, 2015

We hosted Zach's family on Saturday.  It was a lovely dinner (only messed up the mashed potatoes!) followed by catchphrase (I'm too intense).  We're so happy so many were able to attend and are really getting into this hosting gig. 




November 29, 2015

Lazy Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...