Monday, November 23, 2015

Picture This: Week 47, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


November 16, 2015

According to Zach, clinching the playoffs a month before playoffs is a big deal.  


November 17, 2015

Finding a giant crack in the windshield is one way to start the morning.


November 18, 2015

I had no idea that windshield repair was as easy as it was: I called, scheduled, and the next day they were in my driveway, sawing out the old one.


November 19, 2015

Night watch.


November 20, 2015

New York, grand as always.


November 21, 2015

Reunion weekend in NYC with some of my oldest and closest.


November 22, 2015

Seriously probably the prettiest sunset I've ever seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...