Monday, November 16, 2015

Picture This: Week 46, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

November 9, 2015

I've struggled with paper towels.  I've always thought them wasteful, but having no alternative, I've been  resigned to stop fighting them.  That, and I love this holder.


 November 10, 2015

Our first Cavs game of the season!


November 11, 2015

Nearly stepping on a dead bird in your bare feet is quite a way to wake up in the morning.


November 12, 2015

With weeks to spare to Thanksgiving, and with significant help from my mum, we're tackling the guest room. Henry loves having the mattresses in the living room.


November 13, 2015


My life eerily mirrored Posh's life before, but this is a new level.


November 14, 2015

Henry, again, fitting herself perfectly.


November 15, 2015

It was ambitious, and my hands are covered in blood and blisters, but I recovered my first wingback chair with my mum.  This is an in-process shot.  I finished Sunday night, with only the cushion to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...