Monday, November 9, 2015

Picture This: Week 45, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

November 2, 2015

Running in shorts is not something I'm accustomed to in November, but I like it.




November 3, 2015

Tuesday was one of the longest days, involving four different states.  I started in Virginia, was in DC for work, traveled through Maryland to West Virginia for recruiting before finally returning to Alexandria at just about midnight.  Bed.




November 4, 2015


My first mussel experience with the foodiest of foodies.




November 5, 2015

Zach returned home Thursday, just in time to snap a preview of the furbs.



November 6, 2015

Home.




November 7, 2015

Copper was very happy to have his mom visiting over the weekend.




November 8, 2015

I played with the shelves, probably for a collective hour, on Sunday, because I am a very exciting person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...