Monday, November 2, 2015

Picture This: Week 44, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


October 26, 2015

Exactly a week after my mum's tour of DuPont, I took the same tour and gathered some factoids.  Did you know the sons of the Turkish ambassador started Atlantic Records?


October 27, 2015

There's no turning back now.


October 28, 2015

Hotel workout and toes in need of attention.


October 29, 2015

The city commute with Halloween preparations.


October 30, 2015

I really enjoy a walking commute when in DC.


October 31, 2015

It eerie how similar this etching from the Korean War Memorial looks like my Grandpa and his dog, King, whom served in the war.  We need to look into verifying.


November 1, 2015

A little Georgetown stroll and self-tour of Kennedy locations.  This is the house John and Jackie shared during his presidential run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...