Monday, October 26, 2015

Picture This: Week 43, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


October 19, 2015

I took my mum and aunt along on a quick trip to DC, catching up with them late in the evening as they toured Embassy Row.  Above is the Cosmos Club, an exclusive club in Dupont Circle, and a really pretty building.


October 20, 2015

I worked all day.  My mum went on a food tour of Georgetown and unknowingly brought back my favorite cupcakes.


October 21, 2015

Poor Fluffy is resigned to borrowing toys from her spoiled pup siblings.


October 22, 2015

Ohio is the best in the fall.


October 23, 2015

My fur babies were so happy for me to be home, and even happier when I returned from work again. Though maybe they just wanted by bookbag. 


October 24, 2015

I wish I had a more clear picture of our two string beans running to the car in during the hurricane rains. 


October 25, 2015

We carved pumpkins, and got fancy with designs this year. I'm so impressed with ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...