Monday, October 12, 2015

Picture This: Week 41, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


October 5, 2015

Target has metallic paints.  All of the things will be metallic.


October 6, 2015

Fire drills mean stop overs at Starbucks and pining over new mugs.


October 7, 2015

After years of debate, I scrapped my first concept for bookends and opted for metallic books, following a DIY by Emily Henderson.


October 8, 2015

The headless cat.


October 9, 2015

Henry's in a cone again following the latest incident of the same dog chasing her up a different tree.  Poor girl.


October 10, 2015

The first of our Playhouse Square series was Saturday with Bullets over Broadway.  I'm so excited we're doing this; it's a show we wouldn't have seen otherwise because we didn't know much about it, but it was hilarious.   


October 11, 2015

October date day was quintessentially fall: petting zoo (with piglets!), hayride, corn maze and pumpkin picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...