Monday, October 5, 2015

Picture This: Week 40, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


September 28, 2015

Rush hour traffic was something so unique last week.  That's the nicest description of my extreme rage. 


September 29, 2015

I was disappointed that this wonderful apocalyptic-sky didn't turn into a thunderstorm.


September 30, 2015
Jen and I cleaned up well on wine night.


October 1, 2015

Theater tickets!


October 2, 2015

We popped back to Pittsburgh for the night and as my room was taken over by dogs, we were adorned with the mementos of SLH.


October 3, 2015

Bri hosted the CUTEST surprise baby shower for Alicia on Saturday.  I successfully carried out the surprise, then we had tea and treats and watched Lish open so many cute things for the first baby girl in the clan.


October 4, 2015

Sunday night meal prep: a line of my favorite apple cinnamon refrigerator oatmeals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...