Monday, September 28, 2015

Picture This: Week 39, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

September 21, 2015

Copper wasn't about to admit guilt, but his stare at the overturned planter said it all.


September 22, 2015

I think I like this book better than the first.


September 23, 2015

We were disappointed at the lack of honeybadger memorabilia at the Fort Wayne Zoo.  Luckily, Etsy never fails and now we have an ornament to commemorate our meeting.


September 24, 2015

Sometimes the office has its perks in the form of surprise cupcakes.


September 25, 2015

There have been a lot of pies as I prepare to make Lea's wedding pie.


September 26, 2015

I did more exciting things on Saturday, like hang out with friends and watch college football, but the trip to Lowe's beforehand necessitated pictures of screws in search of anchors.


September 27, 2015

We finished up our summer landscaping just in time to start preparing for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...