Monday, September 21, 2015

Picture This: Week 38, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


September 14, 2015

Sweet moments turned pirate. 


September 15, 2015

Inspired by Katelyn, I got a chest freezer.  I didn't know how much I was missing until it was in place. 


September 16, 2015

Round one of wedding ladylike season, in process. 


September 17, 2015

In our stop in East Lansing last week, we picked up some much overdue swag, including some pretty cute and comfortable pajama life pants.


September 18, 2015

My dad and his college roommate were in town, and without any coaxing, they jumped into installing my kitchen light.  I'm pretty lucky.


September 19, 2015

It's party indoctrination into a family tradition and part survival at a cash-bar wedding: Grey Goose shots and pickle chasers. 


September 20, 2015

Highlight of my day? week? month? year? life? Probably life.  The honey badger was just as awe-inspiring and terrifying as it was in the youtube videos. 

1 comment:

  1. CHEST FREEZERRR! I can't wait to finally have space for mine. I have so many freezer plans.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...