Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Picture This: Week 36, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

Sorry for the delay! Things are a little hectic with weddings lately, so my schedule may be a bit off.  I'm trying to keep close,though!

August 31, 2015

In the mystery of mysteries, Amazon sent us binder dividers with no packing slip.  We didn't order them, and we can't return them. Thanks?


September 1, 2015

I love when the furbs play in bunk beds.


September 2, 2015

I often forget that Columbus is just as pretty as Ohio State.


September 3, 2015

A trip to Ohio State wouldn't be fully realized unless there was a surprise, unpredictable thunderstorm/monsoon.


September 4, 2015

We swung through the Cleveland Octoberfest, complete with cuckoo clock-esque hourly beer calls.


September 5, 2015

I renewed my gold membership in record time this year. Caffeine addiction continues.


September 6, 2015

My DC roommate got married in Savannah over the weekend at one of the prettiest venues, with definitely the best food I've maybe ever eaten.  Congratulations Cat and Andrew!

2 comments:

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...