Monday, August 31, 2015

Picture This: Week 35, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


August 24, 2015

After a weekend away, the furbs were storming the cupboard for their treats and refusing to move.  Brutes.


August 25, 2015

We finished our fridge cabinet! We worked on this over several days and weeks, making little progress when we had time.  It's such a relief that it all worked and everything fit.


August 26, 2015

We've been wanting to see this for years.  So happy to finally make it possible, and it did not disappoint - hilarious! 


August 27, 2015

When I bought these two weeks ago, I told Zach they'd last a lifetime. Our relationship with Macy's may be over for real this time.


August 28, 2015

They were too picturesque not to. 


August 29, 2015

Happy birthday, Charlotte! I love her style.


August 30, 2015

Finally. FINALLY. Nearly two years after using the closet as a pantry without shelves, I made some.  There's still some work to be done (such as finding the track for that wire basket and actually installing it) but it's a huge upgrade.  File that under 'why did we wait so long?!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...