Monday, August 24, 2015

Picture This: Week 34, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

August 17, 2015

Most dinner parties end with book rentals and checking up with overdue customers.


August 18, 2015

An unexpected benefit of finally installing hooks in the bedroom: the dramatic shadows.


August 19, 2015

I figured out what's been stripping my tomato leaves and eating bits of the fruit: the tomato hornworm.  He's a nasty, meaty guy that really had to be pulled off the stem, and I hope his removal means a more productive crop.


August 20, 2015

Nashville! Night one consisted of craft cocktails and late-night pizza at Two Boots. 


August 21, 2015

We did a lot of touring on the second day, to include the Ryman Auditorium. It was awesome, and we really need to see a show here.


August 22, 2015

Wine, cheese and live music.


August 23, 2015

Home, and a bit of furniture rearranging.  I think this might be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...