Monday, August 17, 2015

Picture This: Week 33, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

August 10, 2015

I have a lot of phone space tied up in pictures.  Like going through someone's medicine closet, I love creeping through pictures.  This is a lot of what I have: screenshots of cool floors. I want to do a patter on the navy wall in our living room one day.


August 11, 2015

Tree, probably stuck by lightning, maybe 40 feet from the house. I'm very bad at estimations. Human for scale.


August 12, 2015

Nightcaps with friends.


August 13, 2015

My sisters treated us to the Browns preseason game.  They played Washington, my former city. Unrelated, my neck is normally not the size of my head.


August 14, 2015

Henry takes her beauty sleep very seriously and is less than pleased when it is interrupted.


August 15, 2015

We took a beekeeping class on Saturday.  I LOVED it. I hope to start my own apiary next year!


August 16, 2015

After a successful coffee table build, I'm entrusted with more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...