Monday, August 10, 2015

Picture This: Week 32, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

August 3, 2015

I love the tranquility of living at the end of a street.


August 4, 2015

After a night of patio drinking, the furbs were attention deprived.  Veronica has saved our lives with these treat balls, where they have to work to get the the food. Henry mostly stalks.


August 5, 2015

I didn't intend for this to be so cat-focused, but here we are: Henry, spending hours in boxes, tapping out what can only be morse code to her demon friends.


August 6, 2015

It was a joke before, but now I believe Copper really enjoys The Bachelor series.


August 7, 2015

It's ready! I spend weeks working on this coffee table for Veronica (complete with a removable top for storage), and finally delivered on Friday.  Her excitement totally validated my pride and sweat.  I'm so, so happy about this and that she loves it!


August 8, 2015

I spent the weekend camping with my sisters, dad, and dogs.  We got a good hike in, played cards, and fixed flat tires.  Great success.


Important update! This creature: 




August 9, 2015

Car trips with the noodle and the bean.

3 comments:

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...