Monday, August 3, 2015

Picture This: Week 31, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

July 27, 2015

Copper loves drama, so I should have suspected he'd love The Bachelorette.


July 28, 2015

Macy's has potentially turned into my registry nightmare after this shipping and subsequent return debacle.


July 29, 2015

My old journal confirms that Fluffy was born in 1995 and supposed to be named "Flufy."


July 30, 2015

All of the weights and I still can't figure out how to do a pushup with weights.


July 31, 2015

My dog loves car rides until he figures out where we're going. I took this at a stoplight, not while driving.


August 1, 2015

The best wedding welcome bag in the history of welcome bags included blueberry doughnuts.


August 2, 2015

First attempt at floral crown making and I'm not sure what I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. as the namer of Fluffy Furball, you obviously just couldn't spell in 1995 and she is definitely a Fluffy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...