Monday, July 27, 2015

Picture This: Week 30, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

July 20, 2015

Perfectly posing Henry.


July 21, 2015

We strung lights last week, but after they lasted a whopping day and a half, we were at a loss as to how to string.  After drinks at Barrio, we saw they used wire (and had the same lights). We went to Lowe's, stumbled through wire accessories, and now have a set of lights looking more professional than I could imagine.


July 22, 2015

Zucchini pasta rolls. I'm most impressed at how fancy they look.


July 23, 2015

Baby twins!


July 24, 1015

It's the year of weddings, which translates into the year of epic baking.  I took this because I was really into Jenny's metal measuring spoons, but I like the way it framed.


July 25, 2015

Without being a priority, our backyard quickly evolved into a paradise.


July 26, 2015
 
We destroyed "The Destroyer" and have a new top ice cream shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...