Thursday, July 9, 2015

Picture This: Week 27, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


June 29, 2015

I had dinner with a friend at a divey Mexican restaurant that appears to be stepping up its game.  Not my jam.  Instead, I forgot to document that and only have this picture of the donkey succulent plant I hope not to kill, like its predecessor.


June 30, 2015

It didn't rain in Ohio this Tuesday night - miracle of miracles - so we had the chance to grill pizzas with friends on the patio.

I'd be remiss not to include this picture of Henry, the caped crusader.  When she's particularly wild, she climbs on top of the scratching post to survey and beat Copper on the head.  This night, she scaled furniture instead.



July 1, 2015

Date month box: right on time.  I love the surprise of these.


July 2, 2015

Copper, always attention deprived and never willing to help with yard work.


July 3, 2015

Henry was elated to find that after the vet took off her cone, all paws were still attached.


July 4, 2015

Fireworks. There's nowhere better than the capital, and from Anacostia, we were surrounded. 


July 5, 2015

Bailey wanted to snuggle but was spooked by Zach. Poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...