Monday, June 29, 2015

Picture This: Week 26, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

June 22, 2015

Poor Henry had her one-week check-up with bad news: another two weeks of the cone and one extra week of medicine. No more tree climbing for this chubby squirrel.


June 23, 2015

Strawberry jammin'.


June 24, 2015

I tried to be smooth and pay for my parking on the app.  I was fooled by my own stupidity.  I know my PA license plate number. I forgot that changed when I got Ohio plates. 


June 25, 2015

After completing pallet tables for my mum, I was extra anxious to make progress on a similar design for our guest room side tables. And progress I am making.


June 26, 2015

Two baby deer! It's hard to get a picture because baby deer are the only type of deer afraid of human noises.  The one also looks like a coyote/fox hybrid.  That's a nightmare.


June 27, 2015

It may be starting to become obvious that my friends are imaginary. It was a lovely day of college friends, and all I have to show it is this unrelated picture in which Cleveland looks like it's burning because the clouds were creepy. 


June 28, 2015

Oil-rubbed bronze paint. THE GLITTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...