Monday, June 22, 2015

Picture This: Week 25, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


June 15, 2015

After a week of self-healing, we weren't convinced Henry was successfully healing her paw cut after she climbed too far up a tree and slid down.  We took her to the vet and things were worse than anticipated.  It's a week in the cone cape for the poor girl.


June 16, 2015

My mum asked for pallet side tables for her deck and roughly three months after the request, I got to it and finished them. They turned out better than anticipated.


June 17, 2015

The squirrels are eating my seedlings.


June 18, 2015

By mid week, Henry was owning the cone cape.


June 19, 2015

Jenny and Adam's rehearsal dinner. It's been a long time coming.


June 20, 2015

Wedding!


June 21, 2015

My favorite entrance is the back entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...