Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Picture This: Week 21, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

May 18, 2015

Last week, my friend Jen made this amazing goat cheese fondue. I got the recipe from her and cried as I tried it out and the wine reduced. 


May 19, 2015

Tattoo doodlings.


May 20, 2015

I snagged a floor mirror on sale. Henry loves it (and herself).


May 21, 2015

Cat sitting selfies.


May 22, 2015

It's been a solid three years, jeans. I wasn't ready for you to rip.


May 23, 2015

My sisters arranged a bike tour of Cleveland - it was awesome! We can't wait to try the other tours, and hope the day will be just as perfect.


May 24, 2015

I'm becoming a basketball fan pretty quick - the excitement of playoffs definitely helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...