Monday, May 18, 2015

Picture This: Week 20, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


May 11, 2015

I painted our front door on Sunday, and view as I pulled out on Monday was so lovely. 


May 12, 2015

Traffic light down. It would seem no one knew it happened, either.


May 13, 2015

This isn't the picture I wanted for the day. This is the picture I took for an Etsy review of the middle ring - the gold band (I love it). The exciting activity this day was wine and cheese with Jen and an amazing goat cheese dip.


May 14, 2015

The Cleveland Bucket List has been integral in our continued exploration of the city. The Near West Theatre was awesome - the space made every seat feel like it was on the stage, the prices were good, and the show (Shrek) was very good. We'll be back.


May 15, 2015

Normally I operate on the rule that a new day is marked with a new wake-up rather than the time, but an exception is made for Barrio.  After Near West, we needed dinner - at midnight.


May 16, 2015

We went to Pittsburgh Saturday to surprise Veronica in an excellent surprise party thrown by her friends. Obviously it was epic. 


May 17, 2015

Our yard has made tremendous progress in the last couple weeks, all thanks to my mum and her hard work and plant donations. None of this existed at the beginning of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...