Monday, May 11, 2015

Picture This: Week 19, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

May 4, 2015

 Snake!


May 5, 2015
 
We're sleeping in a bed! That we built! And to date, it hasn't fallen. 


May 6, 2015

 
The hammock is up.  It didn't take Copper long to cuddle in.  Those little paws wrapped around  kill me.


May 7, 2015

Lunch, and custom sandwiches, courtesy of Adam.


May 8, 2015

First fire means stale s'mores. Still good though.


May 9, 2015

Notice anything missing? It'd be hard to identify with that messy of a desk. The answer is the pile of cords that used to fall on the floor.


Sunday, May 10

I painted the front door Sunday, but the cats were too exhausted to take advantage of the freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...