Monday, May 4, 2015

Picture This: Week 18, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


April 27, 2015

It was a pretty, unexpected vignette: my rings on my memo book. 


April 28, 2015

A chocolate fudge cake! It's appropriate as it's still within my birthday month (which is a month before and after my birthday and should be renamed as birthday two-month).


April 29, 2015

Copper, snuggling in with Zachles.  Color me jealous.


April 30, 2015

Peaches! 


May 1, 2015

Our first wedding of the year with some of our longest friends. I loved every minute.


May 2, 2015

The second wedding of the season with college friends was amazing.


May 3, 2015

It took a year, but Henry finally enjoys her hut. She also refuses to come inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...