Monday, April 27, 2015

Picture This: Week 17, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


April 20, 2015

It's finally warm enough to open the windows, and now the cats are all up on every window.


April 21, 2015

Crazy high-speed winds took down the grill. We think it's okay, but fingers crossed until we use it.  On another note: the anvil we acquired with the house now holds down the grill. 


April 22, 2015

Earth day personality tests and one of my favorite animals. Okay, all animals are my favorite animals.


April 23, 2015

Ohio woke up like this. 


April 24, 2015

Trampled by Turtles was an awesome concert at a really amazing venue - House of Blues. I think we'll be seeing many more shows there as there is really no bad seat in the house.


April 25, 2015

We didn't sleep entirely through the nights this week, thanks to Copper. As a result, we finally started our bed frame.  


April 26, 2015

My sisters couldn't have planned it any better: it was a beautiful day for our April date, a day at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...