Monday, April 20, 2015

Picture This: Week 16, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


April 13, 2015

Containers matching fruit.  These are a few of my favorite things.


April 14, 2015

It's too bright outside for poor Henry and her baby blues.  Instead, she's sidelined to the garage to watch Copper roll down the driveway.


April 15, 2015

We're doing a marathon. It's happening.


April 16, 2015

Official bee release! It was anti-climatic; I'm not sure if I missed them crawling out or if they did die in the mailbox upon their arrival on the coldest day of the year. 


April 17, 2015

Road trip! 


April 18, 2015

Saturday included wineries, rooftops, bars and tattoos to celebrate the bride-to-be. 


April 19, 2015

A weekend in DC also meant some nostalgia - like 3 AM fries at Amsterdam Falafel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...