Monday, April 13, 2015

Picture This: Week 15, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

April 6, 2015

I was up all night with food poisoning.  When I came back around mid-afternoon, Henry was happy to help comfort and supervise my email.


April 7, 2015

It's a slow start, but feels good to be exercising again.


April 8, 2015

My friends are the sweetest (pun!).


April 9, 2015

Training in DC really means catching up and happy hours.


April 10, 2015

This city never ceases to impress.


April 11, 2015

I've been struggling more and more with daily pictures.  At times when I'm catching up with friends, or enjoying bridal showers like I did most of Saturday (and won an ice cream gift card!), I keep my phone away to deliberately stay present. And then I have no pictures.  Saturday night I joined some friends at a cookout, featuring eggs hard boiled in tea.  And then I took a screenshot of the snapchat.


April 12, 2015

Sunday morning peepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...