Monday, April 6, 2015

Picture This: Week 14, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


March 30, 2015

My birthday! It coincided with my first Oakmont Bakery cake experience, which is heaven.


March 31, 2015

A day late, but we accomplished our goal of getting that wall redone and the shelves up. It's surrounded by craziness, but this little area is looking a lot better.


April 1, 2015

Sunset on the drive to Lowe's.


April 2, 2015

The daffodils are coming! I'm sure that means spring will follow. 


April 3, 2015

We went to Kentucky for the weekend to visit Steph accompany Steph's first karaoke experience. Zach couldn't be more thrilled.


April 4, 2015

Sid nuzzled on my shoulder and was so happy to see me. I've missed this beast.


April 5, 2015

Copper's new way of annoying Henry: bonking her on the head from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...