Monday, March 2, 2015

Picture This: Week 9, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


February 23, 2015

Mondays have become girls nights with Ellie.


February 24, 2015

I met Jen for dinner and drinks for the first time in too long. Per usual, I forgot a picture. Also per usual, I forgot Zachles. The latter is a joke - he went to Kevo's for drinks.


February 25, 2015

Remember the cat planter from last week? Two things: Anthropologie ships crazy fast, and the cats hate it. 


February 26, 2015

I met Foxy at Thursday's book club, the feisty little fluffball.


February 27, 2015

Ian and I pulled off a surprise visit for Zach Friday, and informed him he'd be getting a tattoo the next day. He wanted it previously. 


February 28, 2015

Mission success.


March 1, 2015

The amount of mailboxes decapitated by the plows will never cease to amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...