Monday, March 30, 2015

Picture This: Week 13, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


March 23, 2015

We took the day off to volunteer at the Cleveland Foodbank as part of our date days. Neither of us had ever volunteered at a food bank, and it was a very impressive operation. The center acts as a warehouse and distribution plant, packaging food in usable forms for soup kitchens, school lunches, and mobile pantries.  Also we couldn't take pictures in the kitchen, so this is our sunny selfie. 


March 24, 2015

We went to a panel discussion on Etsy. I'm a step closer to opening a shop - but still need to narrow down a focus.


March 25, 2015

The kitchen chugs along at a steady pace. 


March 26, 2015

I was in DC for one night this week. It's pretty fitting that I forgot to take a proper picture and just have a dark picture of happy hour. 


March 27, 2015

Flight delays, rerouting, and jumper planes. 


March 28, 2015

Zach and Alex conspired to surprise me with a day of wineries. So excited to finally have her for a visit! 


March 29, 2015

Charlotte's duck face game is so strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...