Monday, March 23, 2015

Picture This: Week 12, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


March 16, 2015

It's finally warm enough for the cats to strategize on the stoop and for Henry to go outside.


March 17, 2015

The living room is painted! It took me so long to muster the energy for painting, and I'm sorry I didn't do it earlier. It makes everything in the room look better, including the top of the bookcase - it's like an automatic vignette! 


March 18, 2015

The wild animals are so happy to see the sunshine.


March 19, 2015

More details on the entryway and this fantastic pallet coat hook designed and made by my mum to come. I'm still marveling at how one wall color, and maybe specifically this one, looks so much better than swatches.  It's really not earth-shattering, I realize.

 
March 20, 2015

This shirt is everything. 


March 21, 2015

I'm best friends with my cousin's baby. Miss him already. 


March 22, 2015

I know I'm a lucky girl when in addition to gathering some cool wood planks and stumps from Grandpa's shed, I get some of his cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...