Monday, March 16, 2015

Picture This: Week 11, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

I flubbed the date on this! Sorry for the late post.


March 9, 2015


Monday was the final of bachelor, which I proudly correctly predicted, so Ellie tried to makeout with me while Jenny gloated over her medal and Adam slept at my house. It was one of those nights that was more like college than real life and it was lovely.

March 10, 2015

This was my backyard about 7 PM on Tuesday. The thickest and most far-reaching fog I've ever experienced rolled in, making our backyard look better suited for dementors than anything else.

 

March 11, 2015

The fog stayed most of the day Wednesday, too.  In the morning, nothing was visibel through the windows.  By the afternoon the buildings were back, but the lake was still missing.


March 12, 2015

I was fairly embarrased by our living room status post.  It had never felt as hodgepodge as the pictures looked, and we've made steps to remedy that.  Clearly that doesn't mean it looks good immediately.

 

March 13, 2015

Rough morning for Henry.



March 14, 2015

Jen and I went to Dirty Dancing Saturday. It was fantastic- so true to the movie, and so good to hang out. 

March 15, 2015

Copper has been on high alert with all of the birds moving back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...