Monday, March 9, 2015

Picture This: Week 10, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


March 2, 2015

My wedding ring cracked at the beginning of February.  Instead of having it fixed, we had the band thickened to help prevent a repeat incident.  It's nice to finally have it back after nearly a month. 


March 3, 2015

I'm trying to do my back exercises more frequently.  Henry's all about supporting.


March 4, 2015

That awkward moment when your peaches look like moonshine.


March 5, 2015

It might be my favorite holiday.


March 6, 2015

We're a week late, and put in some good time over the weekend, but still not through. I don't want to talk about it, but it's started quite slow compared to the previous seasons.


March 7, 2015

The workout competition is over and we can safely eat fast food without point deductions. WENDYS!


March 8, 2015

We hit a smorgasbord of projects this weekend, including oiling, adding our Mikrut wire, and hanging the pallet coat hooks my mum made us.  I love how it looks, even in this terrible picture.  Better pictures to come after I paint the wall. 

3 comments:

  1. I can confirm that your jar of peaches looks identical to the jar of peach moonshine sitting in my parents' kitchen as we speak (except their jar is much emptier...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes exactly like a peach pie in a glass. A little nutmeg, a lot of peach- absolutely amazing.

      Delete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...