Monday, February 23, 2015

Picture This: Week 8, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


February 16, 2015

Watching The Bachelor while Ellie watches me. 


February 17, 2015

A weird stomach bug has meant a lot of temperature taking. 


February 18, 2015

I came home mid-day to finish work after I forgot my CD drive, and the cats were all too needy. 


February 19, 2015

It was fate. I bought it that evening.


February 20, 2015

We celebrated Zachles' birthday Friday with the best [and strongest] cocktails.


February 21, 2015

Currently in the fridge: bees. 


February 22, 2015


February date night! My sisters had us front and center for Daniel Soss - super funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...