Monday, February 16, 2015

Picture This: Week 7, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


February 9, 2015

Monday nights have become girls nights - Henry watches The Bachelor while I work. 


February 10, 2015

Screenshot pictures are lame, but it's constellation earrings. 


February 11, 2015

Late nights at the office are softened by snaps of cats accompanied by Eminem lyrics. 


February 12, 2015

Favorite things: mail, valentines, and admissions to not knowing your last name in the most polite way. I love.


February 13, 2015

Office art.  


February 14, 2015

We made it to the top of Terminal Tower. Love him long time.


February 15, 2015

SNL40 and Edward Norton as Stefan is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...