Monday, February 9, 2015

Picture This: Week 6, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.


February 2, 2015

A dump of snow overnight meant working from home, while Copper watched the snow continue to fall. 


February 3, 2015

My wedding band almost made it a year. 


February 4, 2015

I'm getting used to the 'another day, another snow fall' mentality in Cleveland.  Kind of.


February 5, 2015

Surprise overdue Oreo blizzard cake! 


February 6, 2015

All over the area, there are signs about a local high school being state champs in gymnastics since forever. I was fascinated that a high school had a gymnastics team, and then we saw one of the girls in Sports Illustrated. We made it to their last competition (meet?) and I loved it. 


February 7, 2015

Countdown to Zachles' aged Manhattan - T-minus 2 weeks.


February 8, 2015

The goober would only help Zachles with his work on Sunday, though I worked most of the day. Little jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...