Monday, February 2, 2015

Picture This: Week 5, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

January 26, 2015

I've taken to painting my toes whatever color Zachles suggests. I enjoy the unpredictability of what he'll say. This week: purple.


January 27, 2015

Our second date arrived to taunt us! 


January 28, 2015

Bowling Green, Ohio. I'm not mad I refused to get out of the car when my parents drove through. Karma must be what forced me here for work. 


January 29, 2015

Sweet, sleepy Henry girl.


January 30, 2015

I'm so proud of Zachles on his second annual Fashion/Tech Hackathon. The amount of time that went into planning, coordinating, and then hosting the 36-hour event has me in awe of his talent and passion. 


January 31, 2015

Random present dropping is kind of my thing. 


February 1, 2015

The ceiling, covered in snow, at Kent State's Rockwell Hall during the Fashion/Tech Hackathon.  I'm in love with the color and symmetry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...