Monday, January 12, 2015

Picture This: Week 2, 2015.

Obligatory prelude: I've done a picture-a-day project for the past couple years. I debate its continuation annually, but I like it as a part of posting the ordinary and capturing daily life. Check out past posts through the picture-a-day tag.

January 5, 2015

Just in time for winter, our new front door was installed. I can't wait to get some paint on it, once it's warmer.


January 6, 2015

We started a couples workout challenge, spearheaded by our friend. It's motivated walks I would otherwise not sign-up for in the Ohio winter, all in the name of steps.


January 7, 2015

The fitbit: I have a love/hate relationship with him, and am embarrassed as to how sedentary I am at work. I suppose that's the point.


January 8, 2015

Poor fur babies had to have shots.  They took like like champs, sort of.


January 9, 2015

Working from home with a picturesque sleeping Henry.


January 10, 2015

We went back to Pittsburgh for the weekend and Diney was uncharacteristically excited to see us. I missed this little furb.


January 11, 2015

Mum finally got Zayhles and me to her gym. Turns out, Planet Fitness is way fancier than anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...