Friday, December 12, 2014

Read This: XXVII.

It's been a minute since one of these or any post really. I'm trying for more consistency, because this is my sanity. I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour.


  • Styling tricks for living rooms. I was very pleased with myself that we've utilized some, and will be trying the others.
  • Slow readers, unite! Also - reading clubs sound even better than book clubs.
  • It was snowing in October here. Last winter was bad, and I'm seriously concerned about this one. There's more glamorous versions on Pinterest, but a weather emergency kit is something everyone should start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...