Monday, December 8, 2014

Picture This: Week 48, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


December 1, 2014

Too close for comfort.


December 2, 2014

Without much effort, the space downstairs is coming together nicely.


December 3, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


December 4, 2014

It's never too cold for ice cream, especially when accompanied by hot chocolate.


December 5, 2014

Working from home means serving as a balancing post for Henry.


December 6, 2014

The beautiful Playhouse Square and A Christmas Carol with some of our favorites.


December 7, 2014

Continuing with the spirit, we toured the Christmas Story house, and the leg lamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...