Monday, July 21, 2014

Picture This: Week 29, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


July 14, 2014

The flight-seeing float plane was definitely one of the cooler things we did. It didn't offer much in animal spotting, but seeing the mountain peaks and glaciers at eye-level, in addition to landing and walking the floats in the Prince William Sound, was amazing.


July 15, 2014

We flew the red-eye home and were in a weird state on Tuesday, but still managed to get the hammock up. Copper loves it.


July 16, 2014

I started the black hole that is the name-change process on Wednesday with a trip to the Social Security Office and to the DMV. I have a license!


July 17, 2014

Henry was my shadow as I continued to try and figure things out on Thursday.


July 18, 2014

I finally cut my hair on Friday, specifically 10.5 inches, after taking what I consider to be my best passport/serious face picture. 


July 19, 2014

Copper has loved sitting on me on the hammock from the beginning, but sat by himself on Saturday. He now meows next to it, meaning he wants us to pull it down so he can jump on. All by himself. 


July 20, 2014

We're back at it with house projects and making 8 ft boards fit in the car. Slowly but surely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...