Friday, June 20, 2014

Read This: Volume XVIII.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour.

  • Since we're on the topic of Harry Potter (or we are now if you didn't know it), Zach asked what my patronus would be the other day. We're the nerdiest of the nerds. He thinks it might be a sloth, which could be insulting, but I do love sleeping.  
  • I don't want to make everything about ice cream (that's a lie), but had to include this piece about the ten things Nate Berkus loves because Dairy Queen. We're kindred spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...